Anyone else’s window sticker price just change?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up new 21 801A on Tuesday... no discount, no paperwork, no mention of no blue cruise.. today I asked the sales guy about it. He said I'd get blue cruise when Ford rolled it out.

DGRMike

Reaction score
Picked up mine Wednesday morning, dealer called Thursday and told me they have a new window sticker and they have check for $795. Going to pick up check and sign some paperwork tomorrow, will update with the detail. Will post picture when it’s not rainin.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 21 truck today. No mention of no blue cruise, no discount, didn’t sign anything. Assuming Ford sends a check but would appreciate confirmation.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up mine Wednesday morning, dealer called Thursday and told me they have a new window sticker and they have check for $795. Going to pick up check and sign some paperwork tomorrow, will update with the detail. Will post picture when it’s not rainin.
I will be curious if you get tax back on the $795... I am thinking you should, since you paid tax on it in the first place.

bruin1md

Reaction score
Ford Authority came out about a week ago stating that the 21 Models will get $795 back and the 22’s will get back $1395. They put this in the 801A package without telling anyone And it doesn’t work. All this is in reference to the.
BlueCruise.
wow............i need to ask my dealer about this

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up new 21 801A on Tuesday... no discount, no paperwork, no mention of no blue cruise.. today I asked the sales guy about it. He said I'd get blue cruise when Ford rolled it out.
Another stark reminder that your sales guy don’t know jack sh*t! Here’s a good thread for you to read explaining this.

Last edited: