Anyone else’s window sticker price just change?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of buying a 21 on the lot, wonder if the window sticker will update.. Dealer told me that it is probably something Ford will handle after the sale.
When I asked my dealer if the sale price will be reduced or if I’ll get a check from ford after the sale, he said it’s the former not the latter.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was delivered on 1/24... I looked at the window sticker online today, and it has the updated price without the bluecruise. $795 less than the window sticker that was on my truck.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder how long it will take Ford to issue refund checks to 2021 buyers for the 795 blue cruise deletion? Can't be that many of us, Ford couldn't seem to get chips to build them, so maybe they will refund us before 2023....

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any changes on mine, it still says "Sorry bro, you can't afford me":disgust:

Sorry guys, just a Gen2 peasant trolling :happy107:

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Authority came out about a week ago stating that the 21 Models will get $795 back and the 22’s will get back $1395. They put this in the 801A package without telling anyone And it doesn’t work. All this is in reference to the.
BlueCruise.

jjws1968

Reaction score
Where can you see your window sticker at? I have a VIN number and a build date of Feb 22 but is there a place where I can see this information?

Mars911red

Reaction score
I am supposed to be picking up my 2021 next week. They can't deliver the truck yet since they don't have the @#)$(*@#)$(* rivets for the recall. They let me know today that Ford will be sending me a check for the difference for the removal of the Blue Cruise. I was hoping it would be delivered and I could figure out a way to get it working on the truck before they figured it out. I am hoping since mine has the equipment on it, at some point they can get it going again.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am supposed to be picking up my 2021 next week. They can't deliver the truck yet since they don't have the @#)$(*@#)$(* rivets for the recall. They let me know today that Ford will be sending me a check for the difference for the removal of the Blue Cruise. I was hoping it would be delivered and I could figure out a way to get it working on the truck before they figured it out. I am hoping since mine has the equipment on it, at some point they can get it going again.
They should be updating the invoice before you take delivery