Anyone drop the headliner yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
Got PTSD when I saw those pics. (Pissed and sht myself at the same time). I dropped the headliner to do a full rebuild on the sunroof and didn't realize Ford made everything out of legos and tin-foil. Got so mad at the headliner that I folded that sht like a G-Damn tortilla to get it out the back door.

patience is not a virtue i've particularly mastered... yet.

for anyone tackling this... let me know if/what you break in the process. I have so many extra interior parts and screws. I have no problem donating to your cause.

BeEatNU

Reaction score
Got PTSD when I saw those pics. (Pissed and sht myself at the same time). I dropped the headliner to do a full rebuild on the sunroof and didn't realize Ford made everything out of legos and tin-foil. Got so mad at the headliner that I folded that sht like a G-Damn tortilla to get it out the back door.

for anyone tackling this... let me know if/what you break in the process. I have so many extra interior parts and screws. I have no problem donating to your cause.

lol let that rage get to you eh?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

effin rookie. should have just flown me out there, bought me a case of mikes and a carton of reds... .. would have been cheaper