Anyone drop the headliner yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H4VOC

Reaction score
A little late to the ball game but I am currently on the back side of a complete tear down and rebuild. I used soundskinz and another product. I used around 170 sqft. I also wrapped the headliner in black tropic 1000 cordura. I’m just getting the truck back together and will have a better gauge on how well it works. I’m running long tube headers straight piped with high flow cats dumped after the cab. 5573EFAA-5FF0-469E-9221-D38D09D6E479.jpegA5022410-CFE8-405A-B25E-73B4BEFDCD52.jpeg

OP
OP
trayack

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just another update for you guys. About a year and a half ago I was poking around and found NVX's self adhesive acoustic foam. Figured I'd give it a shot as it was cheep and easy to install.

HOLY CRAP does this stuff make an instantly recognizable difference. I simple added it to the inside of the outer door skin (over my DynaMat Extreme) and then covered the inside of the plastic door panel with it as well. Night and day difference, no joke.

Highly recommend the product. Here's the link.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ite...W5MY7gtsmVdaq7sgX2KbACHMtBxr49zkaAiXDEALw_wcB

- Travis

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A little late to the ball game but I am currently on the back side of a complete tear down and rebuild. I used soundskinz and another product. I used around 170 sqft. I also wrapped the headliner in black tropic 1000 cordura. I’m just getting the truck back together and will have a better gauge on how well it works. I’m running long tube headers straight piped with high flow cats dumped after the cab. View attachment 387198View attachment 387199
I did this a number of years back, though dropping the headliner in my scab is probably a little bit easier. I covered everything and the inner and outer skin of the doors. Kinda wish I'd wrapped the headliner like you while i was at it, any shots of that?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Just another update for you guys. About a year and a half ago I was poking around and found NVX's self adhesive acoustic foam. Figured I'd give it a shot as it was cheep and easy to install.

HOLY CRAP does this stuff make an instantly recognizable difference. I simple added it to the inside of the outer door skin (over my DynaMat Extreme) and then covered the inside of the plastic door panel with it as well. Night and day difference, no joke.

Highly recommend the product. Here's the link.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ite...W5MY7gtsmVdaq7sgX2KbACHMtBxr49zkaAiXDEALw_wcB

- Travis

Hey im trusting your judgment, I bought the last 2 LOL.

Gonna do the doors first hopefully theyll have more in stock later so i can finish it lol

Last edited: