Anyone done 0 or +1 Offset on 37" Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Like the title says. I'm wanting to know if anyone has done this yet. Preferably on a 9" wide wheel.

If so, do you get any rub when the steering wheel is at full lock? I believe the most rub prone is steering wheel at full lock while in reverse outside of off-roading.

Let me know and pics are welcome:)

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Methods and 37s going on Friday. with 1.5 RPG Collars...Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
T

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Methods and 37s going on Friday. with 1.5 RPG Collars...Fingers crossed.
Ha just saw your thread. You might be one of the first people to do this that posts on a forum.

Yours look to be the +1 offset?

Put it in reverse, turn your steering wheel all the way to one side and let us know if it rubs please!

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha just saw your thread. You might be one of the first people to do this that posts on a forum.

Yours look to be the +1 offset?

Put it in reverse, turn your steering wheel all the way to one side and let us know if it rubs please!
zero offset. I had Methods on both my Gen 1 and Gen 2 and love them but always ran 35s with no issues at all. Gen 1 was mid perch, Gen 2 had icon collars to level which needed 2 1/4. My truck’s rake is only 1 1/4 on my Gen 3 so just went with 1 1/2. Going to be interesting. I have the 35 beadlocks if I have to but have always loved Methods.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got 17x9 +1s on 37” BFG KO2s and they fit great. No trimming and no rubbing. I haven’t taken the truck on the trails yet, but they look like they will be fine. These trucks were made for 37s!