GEN 2 Anyone do e85?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LIRaptor

Reaction score
Ok so i made the jump to e50. I have not had a chance to do any long range wot pulls but around town and under partial boost the truck is an absolute animal compared to even the 93 tune. The difference is night and day. Power is almost instant and you can definitely feel a significant power increase. I am loving it so far.

My knockr numbers have been all way into the negatives and my fuel trims look good so far. Anyone that is on the fence should make the jump and give it a try. I tested at the pump which is a little bit of a pain in the ass but it is worth it. Pump by me was putting out e75 so i adjusted accordingly.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an e50 tune from MPT, and I filled her up this morning. Haven't been able to open it up yet. Can't wait to see what she does on the way home from work.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the MPT E30 tune and am enjoying it so far. It feels stronger. I feel the front wheels scramble for traction when getting on it and shifting.
I sent one log, MPT which looked good They suggested three wide open pulls in regular, sport and Baja mode. 0_80
Wondering how the e50 would have been.
New to this fuel so far so good

Cdcorn1

Reaction score
Agreed!! I have the Burger JB4 installed and recently put in a couple gallons of E85. There is a noticeable difference in power on the lowest tune, which is what I normally run. Plus it allow me to run the higher power tunes.