GEN 2 Anyone do e85?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool story bro....

not trying to act cool (for school?), just responding to your assumption..... sorry you feel threatened. good luck with that.

It’s your tone and response, unless u tell people you are tuning how are they suppose to know? Do u normally act like a **** and attack them when they try to help you and crack a joke? Good luck.

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s your tone and response, unless u tell people you are tuning how are they suppose to know? Do u normally act like a **** and attack them when they try to help you and crack a joke? Good luck.

You might want to reread the posts.

Don’t make assumptions. You want to assume something about someone or someone’s post then be prepared for the response. That’s pure immaturity on your part.

Just because your feelings got hurt doesn’t mean I’m a ****. Maybe it just means you’re a *****.

And whether or not someone is “tuning” doesn’t give you the right to be condescending. Suddenly if I had alerted you before posting everything would be ok....that’s not how life works bud.

Just keep your mouth shut until you know everyone’s hand, that’s the best advice you’ll get your whole life.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bet ur bitch ass wouldn’t talk to me in person like this. I’m in Ny but willing to travel to bust ur ass in a race and in person. Let me know

Ur just mad because u can’t take a joke and got insecure because I assumed u weren’t datalogging then started listing your other cars and how many u have tuned, u just started being a **** from the get go.

You might want to reread the posts.

Don’t make assumptions. You want to assume something about someone or someone’s post then be prepared for the response. That’s pure immaturity on your part.

Just because your feelings got hurt doesn’t mean I’m a ****. Maybe it just means you’re a *****.

And whether or not someone is “tuning” doesn’t give you the right to be condescending. Suddenly if I had alerted you before posting everything would be ok....that’s not how life works bud.

Just keep your mouth shut until you know everyone’s hand, that’s the best advice you’ll get your whole life.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by MPT that the raptors fuel system is flexible to some degree. I was stuck between there PRX-91 and 93 tune. They told me if I ran 93 with there PRX-91 tune I would still see a little performance gain. That said would E-30 at 96 octane improve performance with out a tune. Anyone know? ( Is the fuel volume required significantly more with E30?) I am guessing a call to MPT or gear head is in order.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by MPT that the raptors fuel system is flexible to some degree. I was stuck between there PRX-91 and 93 tune. They told me if I ran 93 with there PRX-91 tune I would still see a little performance gain. That said would E-30 at 96 octane improve performance with out a tune. Anyone know? ( Is the fuel volume required significantly more with E30?) I am guessing a call to MPT or gear head is in order.

Anytime you run ethanol you will be running a higher volume of fuel but also make sure you measure the E85 so you can calculate the proper octane mixture.

WhiteWidow18

Reaction score
So it appears to be that there is a E30 tune & E50 tune. I just recently went with the E50 tune, mixing 50/50 of 93 & E85.

So far no problems, but the way I drive my truck, it is only a matter of time. I have Full Bolt Ons also.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it appears to be that there is a E30 tune & E50 tune. I just recently went with the E50 tune, mixing 50/50 of 93 & E85.

So far no problems, but the way I drive my truck, it is only a matter of time. I have Full Bolt Ons also.

I would love to hear about your results. Can you feel a pretty good difference? Who's tune did you go with? Any fuel delivery modifications?
Thanks.

yellowssm

Reaction score
i use a little E85 at times depending on the map I run on the JB4. HUUUUUGE difference running map 1 (91 oct) vs map 5 (E30-E40 blend)

PerfBlue19

Reaction score
I have a full tank of E85 in my tank, not having any issues....

Flex tune with HPTuners.

Hey brother, can you elaborate on the set up?
I see Livernois has a flex fuel e85 setup ready, but what are your thoughts on this?

Do you feel this is a viable option for a daily driver?

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ju
Haven't seen much talk about it but the performance gains are huge versus 91,, my questions are does mpt tune for e85 tunes for this truck? And what does the truck need to be able to run both 91 or e85 ?

The gtr needed bigger fuel pumps injectors, flex fuel kit and a custom tune on ecutek..the performance difference is wild so I would love to have it if it was possible to do without maxing out the stock engine internals like I have on the gtr that I finally bent my rod on after 5.5 years of fun lol. Time for a engine build
i just picked up my 18 a few weeks ago. I would love e85 as my GTR is also FBO and on e85. My F150 prior to the raptor could run e85 in its stock setting.... I noticed a little bump but not drastic like when I run 91 in my GTR and then switch to e85.....