GEN 1 Anyone can help me know what this is ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
elMechanic

elMechanic

Reaction score
And another thing please

I was looking behind the dash panel (where up-fitter switches wires are placed)

And found this hanging there, anyone know whats that connector is?d7246e4f894c7e4192c9e4d9dcbdb736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way your going I would suggest stop looking around your truck, next thing you know you’ll be showing us a pic of the driveshaft disconnected!

OP
OP
elMechanic

elMechanic

Reaction score
The way your going I would suggest stop looking around your truck, next thing you know you’ll be showing us a pic of the driveshaft disconnected!
lol
I was going to connect some passthrough wires to the AUX switches, when I saw that.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A followup question

Why would it be cut from the other side ? [emoji1787]

Where should it be connected to? Directly to the front diff?

Or does it connect elsewhere?0839c87ae6ebbaead379a297ca1c9f5d.jpg

That should be attached to the front dif. Best fix is a new hose, you could also grab a double end hose barb and ram it in there.

Why would it be cut? Because people are lazy.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That should be attached to the front dif. Best fix is a new hose, you could also grab a double end hose barb and ram it in there.

Yeah, stuff like that ****** me off, they don't break unless theres half a million miles on it.

OP
OP
elMechanic

elMechanic

Reaction score

Yeah going to check for new hose today.

People are definitely lazy , seems like one of the workshops I took the truck to cut it for some reason.