Anybody use Pneumatic dispenser/extractors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning on doing the lead frame replacement and researching everything. Has anyone used this and is there any concern with electric driven air compressor air contaminating the fluid? Don't want to take any chances.

OP
OP
matrix243

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a solid system except that and they have fittings that could directly connect to filler which is a no no since the 6r80 is a sealed system and could blow out a seal.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Post a pic of this contraption, so are you talking about an air compressed fluid exchanger type of thing or what?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know that you are trying to contain the mess, but you will have to drop the pan anyway and the extractor wont get all the trans fluid out so you will still end up with a pan full of fluid when you do take it down.
Watch ford tecj makuloco video on how to drop pan with the least mess.

OP
OP
matrix243

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that you are trying to contain the mess, but you will have to drop the pan anyway and the extractor wont get all the trans fluid out so you will still end up with a pan full of fluid when you do take it down.
Watch ford tecj makuloco video on how to drop pan with the least mess.
Actually the extractor part is really only to fill with new fluid and dispense to trans. Plus don't want to have to clean it all out so I'll just use a dispenser. Yep makuloco is my bible.