Anybody seen/used this bump stop kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Nothing wrong with the kit. Ready Lift got out of the raptor suspension market several years ago and sold off their old stock 2 years ago in pallets.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I can get you an RPG stage 1 kit but shipping would make the price slightly higher. Unless you already have the bump shocks, we can upgrade it to the Stage 2 or even better and pair a set of Deavers with it.

PM if interested

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
those strike plates are FUGLY.

If you stretch a little and go with @svc , you'll appreciate the ability to adjust the bump cans vertically. If I wasnt able to raise my bump cans for offroading, like with the fixed design from RPG, I'd be robbing a solid 1.5" of bump travel from my rear end. In the highest position, running deaver +3s, svc traction bars and svc shackles, my king 2.5" bump at full compression are approx 3/8" from bottoming out, which is just about as perfect as you're gonna get.

these trucks can really use as much uptravel as you can muster on the rear suspension.

even with a bedrack and king 4.0s that have been tuned, the rear of my truck has a hard time keeping up with the front midtravel kit. so much so that as soon as my deavers start to show a little more wear, i'm going to go sprung under to get the extra 4" of bump travel that comes with the change.

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I've been working on a strategy for modding my truck and I think the rear bump stop kit is probably the first thing out of the gate after I install the new brakes (Powerstop kit), have my shocks rebuilt by Fox, and get my radio installed.

Being a working guy (drywall finisher), I have to plan this stuff carefully. Can't afford to do things twice...

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I've been working on a strategy for modding my truck and I think the rear bump stop kit is probably the first thing out of the gate after I install the new brakes (Powerstop kit), have my shocks rebuilt by Fox, and get my radio installed.

Being a working guy (drywall finisher), I have to plan this stuff carefully. Can't afford to do things twice...
I feel ya!! Was a finisher for 11yrs!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

all good man. anyone who doesn't pine over what they're going to do to "their baby" hasn't ever worked a hard day in their life.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those strike plates are FUGLY.

If you stretch a little and go with @svc , you'll appreciate the ability to adjust the bump cans vertically. If I wasnt able to raise my bump cans for offroading, like with the fixed design from RPG, I'd be robbing a solid 1.5" of bump travel from my rear end. In the highest position, running deaver +3s, svc traction bars and svc shackles, my king 2.5" bump at full compression are approx 3/8" from bottoming out, which is just about as perfect as you're gonna get.

these trucks can really use as much uptravel as you can muster on the rear suspension.

even with a bedrack and king 4.0s that have been tuned, the rear of my truck has a hard time keeping up with the front midtravel kit. so much so that as soon as my deavers start to show a little more wear, i'm going to go sprung under to get the extra 4" of bump travel that comes with the change.

Just genuinely curious how you figure 4” more bump travel out of a spring under? Asking because I’ve thought hard about doing it but haven’t seen this bump travel claim of increased with SU before. SDHQ told me the travel amount is still the same?