Anybody replace 35” with 37” yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offcamber

Reaction score
You might get away with 37" tires on the street but the first time you get out and play in the dirt you are going to be surprised when the tires take out your fenders. The 37" package reduces the uptravel by 1" to prevent the 37" tires from making contact on the uptravel...you will at the minimum needs to add taller bumpstops and different offset wheels.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 37" package includes chassis modifications to help prevent it from rubbing during compression. It's more than just simply offering a larger tire.
Right. Not to mention losing the warranty! This pretty much answers it...

4x4ready

Reaction score
You might get away with 37" tires on the street but the first time you get out and play in the dirt you are going to be surprised when the tires take out your fenders. The 37" package reduces the uptravel by 1" to prevent the 37" tires from making contact on the uptravel...you will at the minimum needs to add taller bumpstops and different offset wheels.

The 37" wheel looks like its a difference of 4-6mm. Using the stock wheels I agree I think it will rub suspension components since i can't even fit a finger between them w/ 35's. I would imagine in general its the same story re: any larger tire changes.

The $7500 package:

Interior changes + Seats
Wheel offset (diff of 4mm)
bumpstops
Spare tire chassis changes to fit 37. Although I see some of the changes the Ford engineer mentioned on my 35” raptor.
different shocks
calibration changes

Last edited:

kurt65

Reaction score
I’m putting 37”s on my 35” in 2 weeks once the tires, wheels, and RPG leveling kit arrives. I will post pictures once it’s done. I don’t foresee any fitment issues, but we’ll find out soon.
Let me know when the leaving kit brakes the first time you jump it

G3RPTR

Reaction score
Will do. In the mean time, I’ll let you know how to spell. It’s “Leveling,” and “Break.” Let me know if you have other useful input, bud.

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s zero chance a bit of additional spring preload will break anything on the truck, and the RPG collars are proven, thanks though.

4x4ready

Reaction score
Well I’m only a Ford senior master tech So yeah I have a lot input

Happen to have any info on the taller ride height suspension components in the 37” pkg and how it was accomplished? Or maybe he was just referring to tires alone.. but sounded like there may be different suspension components besides shocks.

Mentioned here by a Ford engineer.

Pics of my 37's on my 35 Raptor in this thread.

Last edited: