Anybody replace 35” with 37” yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you mean leveling kit, bud?

Will do. In the mean time, I’ll let you know how to spell. It’s “Leveling,” and “Break.” Let me know if you have other useful input, bud.
Geez ... I guess you've never had auto correct mangle your text? Way to go full A hole and attack the poster. Do your mod, send it big, and post a video, or you're just another keyboard warrior.

kurt65

Reaction score
Do you mean leveling kit, bud?

Will do. In the mean time, I’ll let you know how to spell. It’s “Leveling,” and “Break.” Let me know if you have other useful input, bud.
Sorry for the horrible spelling as it was quick response as I was working on costumers raptor with a Leveling kit that broke and has cause other damage it was only the tenth one this year and they were denied warranty because they Modify their truck well I was gonna help you with not get denied warranty but your being a **** so have fun fixing it you self

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 37" wheel looks like its a difference of 4-6mm. Using the stock wheels I agree I think it will rub suspension components since i can't even fit a finger between them w/ 35's. I would imagine in general its the same story re: any larger tire changes.

The $7500 package is looking better and better =)

Interior/Seats
Wheel offset
bumpstops
Spare tire chassis changes
different shocks
calibration changes
Now it's $5250 option and black interior. Delete stop start and save another whopping 50 bucks.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also suspect, but am in no way certain, that the 37 package is VERY sensitive to wheel offset.

Meaning if you want to run an aftermarket wheel with less offset (more poke), you may get interference with the 37s. Whereas 35s will clear.

Just talking...

:)

4x4ready

Reaction score
Ok, lots of discussion and feedback. Just installed 37's, more info in my thread

Last edited:

G3RPTR

Reaction score
For those who didnt want Blue interior, or couldnt find 37” allocation & ordered 35”.

Have you replaced the 35” with 37”? Think there will be any modification required?
Install was successful and there aren’t any fitment issues. I’m very happy with the results!

Attachments

• 414BCAE7-07CE-42D8-B99F-A448C7AE4BBC.jpeg
    414BCAE7-07CE-42D8-B99F-A448C7AE4BBC.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 56