GEN 2 Anybody have a clue on this noise? 2019 Went out to start it then heard this, noticed an alert from Ford Pass that she was put into deep sleep mode..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Toyzthatmove19
Reaction score
Recently serviced Tuesday, tailgate issue fixed and tranny reset.. Unrelated hopefully. Hasn't been started in a day or so. No accessories on. Weird... This noise is happening every 30 seconds or so

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
does it remote start?
I’ll bet the tailgate repair wasn’t completed correctly. check the harnesses on the tailgate area. This happened to me ; post repair, the truck won’t let the tailgate be actuated when the truck is running. They’d left a harness disconnected at the tailgate and it would not remote start by remote or Ford Pass. it did start in the cab fine.

OP
OP
Toyzthatmove19
Reaction score
It did start remotely with the keyfob but not with Ford Pass. It also says on my service receipt "incomplete" so that's strange. I tried calling but no answer in the service dept this morning, of course.

OP
OP
Toyzthatmove19
Reaction score
But why though, the truck wasn't even running this was 1st thing this morning. I didn't start it until about an hour after the noise stopped. The Ford Pass message said my my battery was draining so I figured I'd start it let it run..turned it off and the noise started again soon after. It's now stopped again. I thought maybe it was my parimeter sensors at first.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Toyzthatmove19
Reaction score
I wish I had now but was afraid to drive it, 30 miles 1 way. It's not doing it now. I'll be setting up an appt for sure. That was just too bizarre not too. My Sync was doing an update for what Idk, I don't suppose that would do anything under the motor. I'm going for a cruise in my 05 Mustang at least I know where I stand with her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20