Anybody got under seat storage ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teamster

Reaction score
Got the DeeZee Underseat Drawer. Ive got a baby seat and it doesnt require lifting the seat bottom:
I have the same thing, upgraded from the Oedro bin that everyone recommends. I really like being able to access everything in the storage area without needing to lift the seats up. Very easy install and works like a charm. I wouldn’t trust the locks for more than just accidental open prevention though, it’s not a safe.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I have the same thing, upgraded from the Oedro bin that everyone recommends. I really like being able to access everything in the storage area without needing to lift the seats up. Very easy install and works like a charm. I wouldn’t trust the locks for more than just accidental open prevention though, it’s not a safe.
Dam it! I hate the forum!!
Where were you guys when I got my Tuffy lock box 2 yrs ago??
The ability to get in w/o lifting the seats is a game changer when you always have stuff in the back seat.
Now trying to come up with a story why the Tuffy no longer works
:rolleyes::shakehead:

ImAllSCREWdUp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, the locks are cr@p.
Couple things to consider after owning one:
1) it creaks and groans whenever the truck bounces - I could fix with some grease but been lazy
2) no way to access the storage with the truck doors closed - I only store things that are used when in park (i.e. jumpers, tools, air hose, OEM replacement part stash, etc)
3) the drawer gets close to the storage bin on the interior of the door when slid open. The door(s) must be full open to clear the drawer when extended.

teamster

Reaction score
Agreed, the locks are cr@p.
Couple things to consider after owning one:
1) it creaks and groans whenever the truck bounces - I could fix with some grease but been lazy
2) no way to access the storage with the truck doors closed - I only store things that are used when in park (i.e. jumpers, tools, air hose, OEM replacement part stash, etc)
3) the drawer gets close to the storage bin on the interior of the door when slid open. The door(s) must be full open to clear the drawer when extended.
I wonder how many more miles I have left before I develop those creaks and groans!

re: the drawer access, I can vouch for both 2 and 3. For me, those aren’t problems, since I’m only ever trying to get to the stuff in those drawers when parked and with doors open. My solution to 3 is to only put things in the middle of the drawer that are infrequently used (extra ratchet straps, cleaning solution, etc). Anything that I might want to use more frequently like air equipment, tool roll, etc all go on the outer section of the drawer so I can access them without opening the doors fully.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Literally about to check out on Amazon with the Oedro in my cart. Decided to check with the boys and thanks to Motorman my cart just got a whole lot better. Thank you sir. Gentleman and a scholar.

Attachments

• 67218625-1E67-4C26-8571-4C4080C931B4.png
    67218625-1E67-4C26-8571-4C4080C931B4.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 39

bgmik3

Reaction score
do you guys know of any that options like the deezee with drawer access that fit under the single passenger rear seat only?

I've got a car seat on the single, and the other seat is typically folded up with a velcro molle panel w/ attachments

Last edited:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm really happy with the Oedro. I bolted an extinguisher to it and it's very solid, also vented it so the sub comes through better. I rarely have stuff on top of the rear seat, so this works great for me. It keeps everything organized and hidden. Buy it direct though, they have good sales pretty often.

RedrumOut

Reaction score
I have the Oreo one myself, good for a bug out bag and blow out kit. MK18 fits fine behind the back seat when I throw it back there. Thanks to President Bush I’m allowed concealed carry in all 50, so there’s that 1 benefit the balances out with all the hood BS I deal with on a daily basis. But yeah I don’t mind the flip up, a drawer might be better for you.