Anybody ever had any dealings with "Shocks by Hammer?"...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor-YYC

Reaction score
My shocks from Shocks by Hammer arrived. Had them installed. Holy crap m6y Raptor flies. Love this truck. Top notch work. Brian is so accommodating and his work and customer service is the best.
highly recommended don’t go anywhere else for your shocks.

Reaction score
I know I'm a little late to this thread, but I would like reiterate this. I contacted Brain about stopping through from Illinois on my way to Colorado to get my Gen 1 Fox shocks rebuilt on-site and the whole process was smooth and Brian was communative. When I arrived he knock them out quick....he knows his stuff. Good salt of the earth people up there and made me feel welcomed; me being from a big city in all.IMG_20221108_095059786.jpg

Last edited:

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Thanks to all who have offered advice on the rebuild. I purchased a 2013 Roush with 75K on the clock, and the shocks were toast. I researched and decided on Shocks by Hammer, and I can't say enough about the customer service. Brain answers his phone and even on weekends. He walked me through the process and tried to save me as much money as possible on shipping. Since I live a big city he was able to save me 100 on shipping. He did not have not to offer the saving and I would have never been the wiser.. Highly recommended from my experience.