Anybody ever had any dealings with "Shocks by Hammer?"...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperExplorer

Reaction score
I bought a used set of Fox 3.0s that had Shocks by Hammer stickers on them. Contacted him and he said he did a basic rebuild and everything was fine. Not a lot of help, but when we pulled them apart for a rebuild, everything looked good.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All you can do is give him a try. He specializes in shocks for race cars etc, so your stock Raptor shocks are straight forward.
Im a moto guy, can rebuild and change my own shim stacks etc for the bike, and have no problem doing my 3.0's.. its not Rocket Surgery.

But I do take mine off at my buddy's race shop since he has all the right tools, Nitrogen tanks, Fox/King parts and the mess is at his place..lol

windsor

Reaction score
Had him rebuild mine. I had one leaking. But after putting on his rebuilt ones, the old ones must have been low on nitrogen or just worn out. The ride is much better and feels like it did when it was new. It has 114,000 miles on it.

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Eibachs shipped today, should get my shocks in two weeks or so. I also ordered the camber plate and bolt kits as well.