Anybody else over the new Raptor R already?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
My brother said "screw that" after being told $40K over sticker for Raptor R and got TRX. Loves it. Traded Shelby p/u for TRX. He says, "TRX is way more truck than Shelby or Raptor."

A TRX now, is better than the disappointment of a cancelled Raptor R order next year.

Dude should totally drop by said stealership and throw shade on them.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I have a separate, but related question for the OP. I’m 55, a stubborn redneck-who’s entire social media existence consists of the small amount that I am on forums like this that are tied to interests of mine. What does “over“ the Raptor R mean? I don’t LOL, snap face, insta chat, etc., so please be easy on me…

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a separate, but related question for the OP. I’m 55, a stubborn redneck-who’s entire social media existence consists of the small amount that I am on forums like this that are tied to interests of mine. What does “over“ the Raptor R mean? I don’t LOL, snap face, insta chat, etc., so please be easy on me…

The OP means by "over the Raptor"....by definition:

1661826405503.png

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Kinda like being OVER the hookεr I threw out of the truck.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you can't get something (for whatever reason) it's best to get over it and move on. For example, I'd really like a lear jet, but I'm over it :lol2:

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can bank on it being faster and handling better in every environment. Power/weight don't lie and the difference in bhp is negligible.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can bank on it being faster and handling better in every environment. Power/weight don't lie and the difference in bhp is negligible.
Probably, but I don't think +50-100k is worth it for the minimal advantage it will have. Actually, it should blow it away for the cost difference

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts