Anybody else add pinstripes to their Raptor??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptoriffic

Reaction score
yikes! very 'unique' artistic work.....
First point, I wonder whether a clear wrap would have been tough enough to protect the paint.
Second point, the way I see it is that despite how beautiful our trucks are, they were meant to be driven hard and enjoyed....which you have proven...doing so sometimes comes with a few scuffs ! ;-)

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m thinking this was intended as you prolly knew beforehand what the outcome would be with a “Raptor doing Jeep stuff in SOME TIGHT TRAILS”. Nonetheless, all that matters is you had fun, yes? Your post would fit perfectly in that “Is full ppf worth it” thread. Lol. Not laughing at you but w/ you.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plenty of pinstriping on my 2018, even with a full xpel wrap. None of the pinstripes have gone completely through the film, though some are deep enough into the film that they don’t disappear when left in the sun.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Plenty of pinstriping on my 2018, even with a full xpel wrap. None of the pinstripes have gone completely through the film, though some are deep enough into the film that they don’t disappear when left in the sun.
Who said this stuff was self healing…lol.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking this was intended as you prolly knew beforehand what the outcome would be with a “Raptor doing Jeep stuff in SOME TIGHT TRAILS”. Nonetheless, all that matters is you had fun, yes? Your post would fit perfectly in that “Is full ppf worth it” thread. Lol. Not laughing at you but w/ you.
I went out thinking I would avoid all tight trails. That thought went out the window real quick lol when I started having fun and didn't care!! There was a lot of cringing going on for sure lol. These trucks are super fun to drive on and off road. Saving up for full ppf so I don't have to worry as much.