Any word on Baja Designs BF deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's the Black Friday special you are having this year on all of your products! I read it on the interwebs so I know it's true.

Ohh well if you read it on the internet it MUST be true!

Buy 1 light, get 3 (swag) free!

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Another long time FRF vendor who will be offering Black Friday Baja Designs sale.
Will be announced on 11/23. Message for details on what you are looking for.
We have some great sales going on next week.
Thanks,
Rick

Freedom Motorsports / Got Exhaust

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baja Designs actually had their BF deals posted on their website for a hot minute. They've since realized it and pulled it down. Lots of FRF vendors with lots of great deals. This time of year is always the best time for lights.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja Designs actually had their BF deals posted on their website for a hot minute. They've since realized it and pulled it down. Lots of FRF vendors with lots of great deals. This time of year is always the best time for lights.
^ same thing happened last year lol and a vendor put it up. God speed to you kind sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stolleee

Reaction score
Anyone offering a deal on the new XL linkable kit for the Gen2 that Baja released recently? I want one bad