Any way to lift a Raptor without ruining the ride quality or performance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really wouldn't mind having mine a small bit higher, but only like an inch or two.
Mostly in the front to get it a little more level.
I have to do something with the shocks sooner or later, thinking maybe when that time comes.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These trucks were not and ARE not designed to be lifted like that… if geisers and mid perch mod with deavers and 37’s are not enough for you, I would HIGHLY recommend finding a different truck. You’re only going to ruin the performance and what the gen1’s represents
Well said man. 100 percent CORRECT

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Totally didn’t mean for it to come off offensive at all. I’m definitely contemplating gen 2 live valves in the rear too.
If I didn’t do all that I have done so far, I would probably have done the gen 2 live valves with an aftermarket controller, and new upper mounts. Would have been a good “stock-ish” set up.

I think I recall new upper mounts on the rear with a gen 2 3.0, deavers with a drop shackle pulling like 15”. That’s a pretty slick setup.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I didn’t do all that I have done so far, I would probably have done the gen 2 live valves with an aftermarket controller, and new upper mounts. Would have been a good “stock-ish” set up.

I think I recall new upper mounts on the rear with a gen 2 3.0, deavers with a drop shackle pulling like 15”. That’s a pretty slick setup.

Yea, I'm debating going with that setup. I think it would be a good compromise between on street use but some damn good offroad use too.