Any vendors have 2nd Gen Morimoto XB Headlights in stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, looking for some of the new XB headlights, no one seems to have any in stock

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are not in stock anywhere. We're a Master Dealer for Morimoto and everything we brought in sold out... FAST!

Morimoto is out of stock.
All of the distributors are also out of stock.
And we're out of stock.

My advice... if you want a set order them now so that you are on the list to get them when they come back in stock in January. It's going to be a first order in, first order shipped deal. We're anticipating they sell out by the time they arrive in January as a heads up. This is pretty typical of any new item Morimoto announces. The pre-order batches sell out FAST. Then the 2nd batch is usually sold out as well within a day or two of STOCK coming in.

You can pre-order your set here to secure a spot in line: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2017-ford-f150-raptor/

OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are not in stock anywhere. We're a Master Dealer for Morimoto and everything we brought in sold out... FAST!

Morimoto is out of stock.
All of the distributors are also out of stock.
And we're out of stock.

My advice... if you want a set order them now so that you are on the list to get them when they come back in stock in January. It's going to be a first order in, first order shipped deal. We're anticipating they sell out by the time they arrive in January as a heads up. This is pretty typical of any new item Morimoto announces. The pre-order batches sell out FAST. Then the 2nd batch is usually sold out as well within a day or two of STOCK coming in.

You can pre-order your set here to secure a spot in line: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2017-ford-f150-raptor/
Okay. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk