Any Valve Actuated Exhaust for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The FOMOCO by Borla Touring Exhaust uses passive exhaust valves.

None that I know of with active ones.
Still running the touring? Did you ever try the AWE (looked like you were on the fence in their thread)?

And of the multiple systems you've tried, did you try/ what did you think of the magnaflow?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
QTP is probably the best bet for exhaust right now. You can at least go back to stock with the flick of a switch.

Baron138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Gen 1, and used Doug's Headers Cutout (DEC300A-1). Kept the stock exhaust, and put a Y in just after the resonator. Mounted the cutout to the open end of the Y and put a turn down off the exhaust side of the cutout. A flick of the switch, and its an open exhaust, which is how I run it most of the time. Close it the night before I go to work, (which puts it back to stock) so not to bother the neighbors when I leave at 0615. Entire set up was less than $350.00, and sounds great.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
QTP is probably the best bet for exhaust right now. You can at least go back to stock with the flick of a switch.
Please leave. Stop trolling every thread preaching about quiet exhausts. Waiting on you to start with the weep hole shot again....

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Please leave. Stop trolling every thread preaching about quiet exhausts. Waiting on you to start with the weep hole shot again....
yeah, there’s a blast from the past.

Remember when that cuckoo for cocoa puffs nut job was trying to sell the weep hole drilled in the CAC and trying to get people’s warranty voided? as Bugs would say, what a MAROON.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Velocity ap makes one that you control with the garage remote on the visor. Looks like a nice system but its also 3 grand.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that could custom build some of these if there was enough interest. It should be a boost actuated valve too if thats what was preferred. Say bypass the stock muffler above 5-7 psi or something like that.

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that could custom build some of these if there was enough interest. It should be a boost actuated valve too if thats what was preferred. Say bypass the stock muffler above 5-7 psi or something like that.

I would be interested