Any Value in the Stock Springs and Leafs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2018 is in the shop getting 37s, Geiser springs and Deaver +3s this week. Is there any value in keeping the factory springs and leafs? How much can I sell them for on Craigslist?

I kept all the parts from my Gen 1 build many years ago and ended up throwing most of them away when I moved. If there is little value (less then $100) for the stock parts on Craigslist, I may just leave them at the shop to avoid storing them in my garage.

I do plan to sell my stock wheels/tires and the factory bumper/skid plate.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sold my stock leafs to some guy with a tired leafs on a Lariat via CL in like 2 days for $100 or $75, cant remember.

My 4 stock wheels went on CL within a week or 2 and I sold the spare to some guy on here a few weeks later.

The coil springs might be tough because they are limited to the factory 3.0s. Float em on here and see what happens

Side note, looking forward so seeing your new setup!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sold my stock leafs to some guy with a tired leafs on a Lariat via CL in like 2 days for $100 or $75, cant remember.

My 4 stock wheels went on CL within a week or 2 and I sold the spare to some guy on here a few weeks later.

The coil springs might be tough because they are limited to the factory 3.0s. Float em on here and see what happens

Side note, looking forward so seeing your new setup!

You sold your spare? I was planning to keep mine under the truck in case of a dire emergency. I realize the different diameter tires are not ideal, but I might at least be able to hobble home on the factory spare.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sold your spare? I was planning to keep mine under the truck in case of a dire emergency. I realize the different diameter tires are not ideal, but I might at least be able to hobble home on the factory spare.

I still have a spare, I just purchased 5 aftermarket wheels. If you pick up a 5th 37" you can mount it flat in the bed like this...

iBWm5qA.jpg