GEN 2 Any use this...Wireless Carplay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rboosted717

Reaction score
I ordered one last Sunday and got a shipping notice on Tuesday. Looks like it it coming from China. I’m a little worried since when I click on the tracking number it still says the shipment doesn’t exist. Guess we will see.

Same thing happened with me. It appears they may print/issue shipping labels before the actual item ships. Mine came via DHL from China.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m not impressed with carplay and connected crap in general anyway. I’m usually more impressed when things work than it being an actual requirement

:werd07::word:

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming from China, with an unknown source of the firmware. Has access to all contacts and phone numbers you dial. All while being internet connected.

Yeah... while I love the idea, I’m going to wait till it’s more clear what this device does. (Or not!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rboosted717

Reaction score
The manufacture just got back to me and said I need to use it on the 3rd mode with Ford vehicles. I'm not sure how to change the modes so I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacture again.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The manufacture just got back to me and said I need to use it on the 3rd mode with Ford vehicles. I'm not sure how to change the modes so I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacture again.
Good info. Let us know what you find out. I’m thinking mine will arrive in the next 5-7 business days.

Redhead2527

Reaction score
I was able to get it to work, so far no issues and staying connected. I'm on a 2018 Raptor running Sync 3.4. Had to do the setup connect about 4-5 times before it took. Really impressed so far.

Video showing it working.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was able to get it to work, so far no issues and staying connected. I'm on a 2018 Raptor running Sync 3.4. Had to do the setup connect about 4-5 times before it took. Really impressed so far.

Video showing it working.

Thanks man, that was a good little demo you gave us. Connect time wasn’t bad either. I will have to watch the video again. But does the phone connect automatically once you turn on the truck/sync?

Is it using BT or WiFi? Looks to be no delay, so imagine it’s WiFi.