Any update on non live Fox 3.0 rears being shipped??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone is getting the rear Fox 3.0s yet?? I placed an order with @NEOGARAGE for a complete set back in the beginning of May, fronts came quick, still no update on rears and they’re next to impossible to communicate with (tried email, phone, chat) and I get no response, just getting concerned at this point, any feedback is much appreciated

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked multiple places for some yesterday and couldn't find any. My guess is they are just low on the priority list with LV everything being the thing now.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a similar boat. Got the fronts easily. I kept hoping to find the rears in stock but with no success. I finally had to bite the bullet and order some knowing they are on backorder.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same issue here. The back ordered rears took ~10 months (ordered in May and received in March).

CamsRap

Reaction score
I ordered my set from polyperformance , same story got the fronts within a couple days and the rears came 3 months later (late June) I called around first and to see if the shop has an open order With Fox and I chose the shop that had the oldest order. In this case they’ve ordered 5 sets from May 2021. It also helps if you ask how many set they have ordered and how many are pre-sold. Give them a shout, 3 out of the 5 was spoken for but I’d give them a try. Good luck!

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like fox got a lot of these out to distributors earlier this month. Don't know how long they would last since so many people been waiting. Got my set but they forgot to put the bushing on one of the mounting holes on top so now I'm waiting for that part before I can install