Any update on current dealer ADM asks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local has two allocations. The second allocation $25-$30k. First one sold for $36k over.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer got 2…. 1 at MSRP and one to the highest bidder ….. I have not asked what the current $$ is ….

AC4400

Reaction score
I posted this in another section of the forum but since we are on the subject of ADM.

If someone is interested in a regular Raptor with the V6 also doesn’t have the 37 package Private Message me.

I have contact details for one that is currently being built 2022 Model (white) and it will be MSRP 79k and some change.

AC4400

Reaction score
I posted this in another section of the forum but since we are on the subject of ADM.

If someone is interested in a regular Raptor with the V6 also doesn’t have the 37 package Private Message me.

I have contact details for one that is currently being built 2022 Model (white) and it will be MSRP 79k and some change.
A R at msrp?
See the bold in my original message.

HookEm

Reaction score
Boerne Ford in San Antonio wants $70 for their one allocation. Still open as of yesterday.