Any trackhawk owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buying one tomorrow if the deal goes through. My wife wants one, so we are trading her Lexus RC 350 F-Sport in on it, with cash on top obviously. I will inspect it and drive tomorrow to ensure all is good. She is super pumped, and so I am for some reason. I'll report back tomorrow, hopefully with photographs. Oh, it will be white, as all of our 5 vehicles are white.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rosco P

Reaction score
I traded out of a 18 Trackhawk for my 19 Raptor. I loved that Jeep. Launched so hard. I had a wrangler as well to get out on the beach. I decided to pare it down to 1 vehicle for now. The Raptor is so much more practical and you can jump shit.

Mike cip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Trackhawk (white) and just picked up my 2019 Raptor (black) Super cab last night

Traded a 2016 manual trans Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon for the Raptor

The hawk and raptor are great in their own ways

The raptor was a bucket list vehicle.

The Trackhawk is latest in the line if several SRT's

I've had a few mustangs over the years including a Kenne Bell SVT cobra. Getting back in the Ford fold was overdue

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the owner's manual is digital on these? Just noticed our was missing and the dealership is looking into it. Not sure how a jeep dealership doesn't know, but wasn't too impressed with them but price was too good to pass on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk