Any thoughts on System X Diamond Ceramic Coating?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfreedom97

Reaction score
It appears all I ever read about is XPEL ceramic coating on here and I have a local contact that uses System X for ceramic coating.

His price for a “10 year” Diamond coating is half of what the 9 year XPEL is.

I park outside in GA and want the best protection for the value I can find. If I need to go XPEL, then so be it.

Curious if anyone has had any non XPEL ceramic treatment on their Raptor and if they’re happy with it?

TIA

Reaction score
Are you talking about xpel ppf or xpel fusion coating? Two different things.
System X from what I've heard of other detailers is that its overrated. Don't get caught up in the longevity side of things. It boils down mostly to how you care for it and handle it after it is done.

I can install a 5 year coating on a truck that never gets washed or maintained. Then take that same truck with a 1 year coating and the customer does bi weekly washes and actually maintains it. The later will work and perform better. There is a level of care and maintenance required no matter which coating route you go.