Any raptor owners in Florida ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any where else to go in the Jax area?

I feel like I shouldn't give up this spot but would love to see other raptors haha.

The Imeson park by the zoo is really fun, some of the trails are tight for a raptor but alot of open space, even a few places to catch a few inches of air lol. Also, until someone does something stupid they are allowing people to ride out there which is big!

The place I havent seen mentioned is off of kernan behind the new Tamaya houses. There are a few trails back there and when it rains it can get real crazy. I have spoken with the game warden back there and he also said they arent running people off as long as nothing crazy is going on or anyone is back there drinking.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John where are those trails in Ocala? Also, there has to be some fun spots in the Hastings area. Is anyone familiar with anything around there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John where are those trails in Ocala? Also, there has to be some fun spots in the Hastings area. Is anyone familiar with anything around there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocala National Forest. We used to have more discussions in the regional section of this forum but it died.
The meetups are now talked about on Facebook-Southeast Ford Raptor Owners page.

My avatar with my old Raptor is a quarry in the ONF. Wide trails, go at your own pace type of runs.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ocala National Forest. We used to have more discussions in the regional section of this forum but it died.
The meetups are now talked about on Facebook-Southeast Ford Raptor Owners page.

My avatar with my old Raptor is a quarry in the ONF. Wide trails, go at your own pace type of runs.

I do hate Facebook...
But Ocala looks like fun...I'm in the Tampa area.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do hate Facebook...
But Ocala looks like fun...I'm in the Tampa area.

Same. Mainly on FB for that page and a few other car pages as most traditional forums have died in favor of FB.

It's a lot of fun. some guys push it hard, others take it easy etc... Very laid back runs for the most part.