Any other Raptor work trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrGrant

Reaction score
My raptor is my farm truck. My farm isn’t big, just 7 acres, but it is nice for hauling hay and fence gates when I don’t want to take the tractor out. Also the goats love it! I don’t have pictures of the raptor doing farm stuff though…when I have it out there I am working too, and not thinking about taking pics…sorry :(

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My raptor is my farm truck. My farm isn’t big, just 7 acres, but it is nice for hauling hay and fence gates when I don’t want to take the tractor out. Also the goats love it! I don’t have pictures of the raptor doing farm stuff though…when I have it out there I am working too, and not thinking about taking pics…sorry :(
@Oldfart

Goats?

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Home Inspector. I carry a couple ladders, tool bag and a tote full of tools and random things I don't use on a daily basis but need to have. Put 102k on my Gen 2 in a little under 4 years, now racking them up on the the Gen 3. The trucks have been a good source of conversation with clients and agents. When buyer's comment on it, I say "Wait till you see my bill." Then we laugh.

View attachment 366172View attachment 366173
I’d rather have a contractor pull up in something nice than some rusty old pos truck or van. It gives you the impression that the person must be successful, or maybe in debt? Either way, they probably need to work versus the guy just trying to make weekend bar money.