Any other Raptor work trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoolManRaptor87

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I own a pool repair and service company. Use my Gen1 daily for work and personal. Definitely makes sales allot easier. Customers comment and compliment the truck all the time. I've found the nicer the vehicle the better the closing rate.

I've had a pallet of vermiculate(pool floor material) loaded up once. 46 bags at 40lbs a bag, so just over 1,800lbs. To be fair I did need to take top few layers off the pallet and throw them in the back seat of the Screw because the full pallet was like 7ft tall and deff not fit for the 2 hour highway drive. Long story short my leafs are completely flat. Planning to re-ark, add-a-leaf, and rebuild with new hardware before my next work season starts.
Sitting on gen2 shocks and coils.
37x13.5r17 ridge grapplers on stock rims.
Have put on 100k in the last 1.5 years. No plans of slowing down. Costs a small fortune to work out of daily but damn it's worth the smiles.

PXL_20231009_165828579.jpgPXL_20230810_222237635~2.jpg

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I own a pool repair and service company. Use my Gen1 daily for work and personal. Definitely makes sales allot easier. Customers comment and compliment the truck all the time. I've found the nicer the vehicle the better the closing rate.

I've had a pallet of vermiculate(pool floor material) loaded up once. 46 bags at 40lbs a bag, so just over 1,800lbs. To be fair I did need to take top few layers off the pallet and throw them in the back seat of the Screw because the full pallet was like 7ft tall and deff not fit for the 2 hour highway drive. Long story short my leafs are completely flat. Planning to re-ark, add-a-leaf, and rebuild with new hardware before my next work season starts.
Sitting on gen2 shocks and coils.
37x13.5r17 ridge grapplers on stock rims.
Have put on 100k in the last 1.5 years. No plans of slowing down. Costs a small fortune to work out of daily but damn it's worth the smiles.

View attachment 439757View attachment 439758
Do you have wheel spacers on that thing?