What you rather have Bronco or Raptor?

• A. Raptor

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • B. Bronco

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • C. Something Else

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or? Nope. And? Absolutely. Planning on a 2 door. Waiting for them to offer the Sasquatch with the 7 speed... I read somewhere there was so much demand for this, Ford listened and is engineering it...

Barnesy

Reaction score
Side by side it is not much smaller than the raptor and much bigger than the wrangler
We stopped by to look at one the other day. Possible new car for the wife, and we noticed the same thing. They are bigger than we thought. It sits up as high as our Raptor, and we couldn’t believe how big they really are.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trade my Raptor for a Bronco but wouldn’t mind having both.

Keeping my eyes open for a 4dr Badlands since wife is due for a new car.

We tested an OBX a few weeks ago and Ford did a great job with it.

Should be some tuning available for the 2.7 - that would make the Bronco more interesting.
OBX??

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my ‘18 Raptor in May when the market was hot. Have a Badlands on reserve (plan to go non sas high package) through Granger Iowa (2k under invoice). Have started looking for a truck, but I don’t Need so not in a rush. I sure miss my Raptor but I like have no debt right now!

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trade my Raptor but I did have a wildtrak on order. I backed out of the deal as I only have 5k mikes on my Raptor so I figured there really was no point in adding another toy I wouldn’t have time to drive.

My dealer let me take a big bend with Sasquatch package for a day and while I did enjoy the ride I was underwhelmed with the power delivery. I think not having a sport mode really takes the fun out of the 2.7L motor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I just saw my first Bronco in person, forgot the model name because they have more names than F150 has grills. Anyhow it was one with a Sasquatch package but a base model interior. Cloth seats and 8 inch. MSRP in the low 50's. Dealer had a 30K ADM on it. I laughed as I walked away. It's nice but not worth one penny over MSRP. It's my local dealer and the sales guy who tried to sell me a Raptor over sticker saw me. It was sweet to have him see me pull up in my own Raptor after he said I wouldn't be able to get one without paying over sticker.