What you rather have Bronco or Raptor?

• A. Raptor

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • B. Bronco

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • C. Something Else

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they would put the 2.7 in a ranger raptor for the US I might consider it but otherwise I like my Raptor
Only if you don't have to jack up the truck and remove a tire to change the doggone oil! That's STOOOOOPID!

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
There is a poll attached but given the choice of the Raptor or Bronco, which would you pick and why?

I am not going to lie, the new Bronco is very nice has lots of cool features is almost the size of the F150 cab. I am a previous Jeep owner and the Bronco is bigger than the Jeep. Wife won't let me have 4 vehicles which I would be fine with a 2 door Bronco but it is what it is.

Which would you rather have Bronco or Raptor?
Saw a couple a couple weeks ago in person. Really wasn't that impressed in the bronco.

Having said that I'd probably take it over a jeep.

raptor vs jeep is a hard comparison. two totally different price points

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
Yes my dealer does them for MSRP especially on ordered vehicles which appear not to be too bad. I just do not think the car market will ever be like it was pre covid
you don't? Interesting. Well let me assure you the sky is not falling. And this too shall pass.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
If the Broncos are engineered like the Ranger, then changing the oil will require removing the front driver side tire to get to the oil filter.
Nope. Not doing that. Wouldn't consider it. Ever.
eh yeah it is somewhat invonvenient.

not as bad as having to take the rear end off to change the air filter like the 911

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you don't? Interesting. Well let me assure you the sky is not falling. And this too shall pass.
I agree with him. The chip shortage will pass but inflation is here to stay. Dealer inventory will get better but will never fully recover, by design, with Ford adopting a Tesla like business model. All of those factors mean steep discounts on vehicles will be exceedingly rare.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
I agree with him. The chip shortage will pass but inflation is here to stay. Dealer inventory will get better but will never fully recover, by design, with Ford adopting a Tesla like business model. All of those factors mean steep discounts on vehicles will be exceedingly rare.

All automakers should abolish dealerships and sell direct.

There should be one price you look up online and that is the price everyone pays.

done

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All automakers should abolish dealerships and sell direct.

There should be one price you look up online and that is the price everyone pays.

done
Then you would probably go high order if you understood how gasoline and other petroleum products are priced.

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nah, don't give much a **** about most stuff. Just have a general disdain for dealerships

I agree some makers produce at the equilibrium of supply and demand. Ford used surplus and incentives to drive sales. I do not see that formula coming back unless we all find another resource for chips.