Any of you guys tow a trailer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a toy hauler? If so, what model is it? What have you done to your truck to help with towing?

Yes it's a 28' Toyhauler and all I have done is make a couple adjustments to the weight distributing hitch, and I drive with my rear water tank full, tows like an absolute dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I don't always go camping in big sur ca for Memorial Day weekend, but when I do I camp next to the dumb Europeans who don't know shit! Pun intended

These dipshits were literally the last camping spot on a row of 30. I woke up early to dump and I was noticing water coming out of the dump pipe next to me overflowing with shit, so I took a stroll to see what the hell was the hold up. Then I saw this.

apata7us.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

And here is is all the crap running downhill

muzevy2e.jpg

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm about to put 2000 miles of towing on the raptor. WA to far side of MT and back next month. Made the trip last year and it was pleasant driving, even with a 14' cargo trailer. Made the trip several time with my old non-turbo diesel and hated it. Long pull out of Butte MT and you couldn't see the cars behind me for the smoke!! and that was at 45-50 mph. The Raptor just cruises up that grade (yeah, it does use a "little" fuel doing it)!!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a small 5'x8' V-Nose enclosed trailer that I normally use to haul my track bike. This year it has done dc->chi->dc->chi fully loaded with moving stuff, it has electric breaks on it (due to previous tow vehicle) and there might as well be nothing there even when its completely full (~3klbs).

20130921_123714.jpg

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugavyju2.jpg

I tow a 30 ft boston whaler with my raptor. It's 16,500 trailer/boat loaded with fuel. I get 5mpg towing it
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD