Any News on the release of BlueCruise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bluecruise is not active yet. What you have now is adaptive cruise and lane centering. When Bluecruise does become active it will cost $600 for 3 years. Bluecruise has the ability to go around slower traffic, make turns and take freeway exits without any driver input. When blue cruise is active this is what you will see on the dash.....

View attachment 326261
This.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can attest also. It works on my Gen 3. Picked up last week. No if only the MPG would be better. Been stuck at 10 MPG.
I think we’re all getting that FordPass message. And I can definitely attest during my drive home, my screen looked nothing like what birdieman posted above when I engaged Lane Keep & ACC. Had to keep tugging the wheel every so often as others have posted. True Blue Cruise should eliminate all of that.

As for your MPG problem…lay off the gas pedal. Lol I’m getting 16.

Attachments

• D0D888BB-3A66-4351-9081-5AC14E83FC2E.jpeg
    D0D888BB-3A66-4351-9081-5AC14E83FC2E.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 31

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, all of you people that think you have Blue Cruise are going to be in for a shock when Ford asks you for $600. Just because you received a misleading message from Ford in the sync app does not mean that Blue Cruise is enabled. Do some research to see what Blue Cruise is, then tell me if you already have it activated.

Also, it is a shame that Ford missed their Q3 estimate for release. We are well into Q4 and no sign of the software release. I guess it isn't the sort of thing that you want to push out until it is ready.

On another note, took my first road trip in the Raptor last weekend. I have to say that adaptive cruise control and lane centering is pretty awesome. I still have a hard time trusting the truck when approaching a good sized curve in the road though.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, all of you people that think you have Blue Cruise are going to be in for a shock when Ford asks you for $600. Just because you received a misleading message from Ford in the sync app does not mean that Blue Cruise is enabled. Do some research to see what Blue Cruise is, then tell me if you already have it activated.

Also, it is a shame that Ford missed their Q3 estimate for release. We are well into Q4 and no sign of the software release. I guess it isn't the sort of thing that you want to push out until it is ready.

On another note, took my first road trip in the Raptor last weekend. I have to say that adaptive cruise control and lane centering is pretty awesome. I still have a hard time trusting the truck when approaching a good sized curve in the road though.
It's the fact that people keep posting about it and talking about having to use their HANDS every 20 seconds after it BEEPS at you to put your HANDS back on the wheel.. Bluecruise = HANDS FREEEEEEE lol

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the fact that people keep posting about it and talking about having to use their HANDS every 20 seconds after it BEEPS at you to put your HANDS back on the wheel.. Bluecruise = HANDS FREEEEEEE lol
It is funny that something as basic as lane centering and adaptive cruise control has everyone so excited. Honestly, this includes me. Adaptive cruise control has been around for years, but this is the first time I have had it. It is so great on a road trip.

Once full Blue Cruise is here, we are all going to be raving about that. I hope it is worth the $600. :)

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is funny that something as basic as lane centering and adaptive cruise control has everyone so excited. Honestly, this includes me. Adaptive cruise control has been around for years, but this is the first time I have had it. It is so great on a road trip.

Once full Blue Cruise is here, we are all going to be raving about that. I hope it is worth the $600. :)
Yea I am pretty excited as well, I was absolutely miserable driving my wife's car to the OBX the other week. I told her we can go on more road trips now that we can drive hands free hahaha