Any new 37 deliveries?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SR12

Reaction score
Has anyone taken delivery of a new 37 lately? Order placed June 2021, built Nov 7 and placed chip hold. December 3 marked as “received” and no update since.
Went to dealer today. Blend Nov 7, confirmed still in Dearborn on chip hold according to VVR. Ordered june 16, priority 10 originally, priority 1 for the last couple weeks. ETA 27 Nov 2021 according to tracker and dealer. Loaded 37 except safe and tonneau. No clue how a multi billion dollar corporation can be this jacked up. First and last ford purchase.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went to dealer today. Blend Nov 7, confirmed still in Dearborn on chip hold according to VVR. Ordered june 16, priority 10 originally, priority 1 for the last couple weeks. ETA 27 Nov 2021 according to tracker and dealer. Loaded 37 except safe and tonneau. No clue how a multi billion dollar corporation can be this jacked up. First and last ford purchase.
I've been a die hard ford fan for 40 years and I'm at a loss to even to attempt to defend the BS Ford is doing with their production problems, it is a down right disgrace to have to wait 6 months or 8 months for a simple truck, it's not even special anymore, it's just a performance edition f150.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been a die hard ford fan for 40 years and I'm at a loss to even to attempt to defend the BS Ford is doing with their production problems, it is a down right disgrace to have to wait 6 months or 8 months for a simple truck, it's not even special anymore, it's just a performance edition f150.
I don’t understand how you run out of parts from your # 1 money maker F150 trucks. Get your s h I t together ford. And they want to do electric trucks when I heard that I laughed my a** off.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t understand how you run out of parts from your # 1 money maker F150 trucks. Get your s h I t together ford. And they want to do electric trucks when I heard that I laughed my a** off.
Yup, let’s see how many lightning’s they deliver next year

Dogpound

Reaction score
I order a 2022 Iconic Silver 801 with 37 package on October 24th (Canadian Order). My dealer just told me that Ford is only doing the 800’s right now and 801s will be late availability. They told me on order it would be July 2022, being I ordered from a high volume dealer with a priority code 10 I might be lucky and see it in April or May. ‍♂️

Last edited:

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh relax. Like every other manufacturer on the planet isn’t having issues procuring parts.

Some of you people, I swear.