Any members running 37's on the OEM beadlocks, any rubbing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump. I already have my RPG collars and 37" KO2s and I want to know if I can mount them on my stock wheels without trimming while I wait for my new wheels to come in.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rumor is you might need to trim some interior fenders on the front end. I will be putting 37's on my truck in a couple weeks and will have a good write up on 37's for everyone as there is a lot of uncertainty in this area.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear tire rubs the front of the inner fender on my truck with stock tires at max articulation. The front of both sides rubbed. Not sure how you will address this. The springs will need an an extra inch plus. The bump stop will need to be lowered also. unless you are mainly highway driving. The paint on both sides rubbed through to metal in a short off road trip with an empty bed

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wweaver, I have seen during fords off road testing some rears rub just a bit. How could they not see this during development. I understand the raptor is more of a high speed truck, but they have also made it more of a overall offroader over time though.

Tanner Case

Reaction score
Bump. I already have my RPG collars and 37" KO2s and I want to know if I can mount them on my stock wheels without trimming while I wait for my new wheels to come in.

You ever end up running 37s on your OEM wheels? Wanting to do it this week on mine.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Rumor is you might need to trim some interior fenders on the front end. I will be putting 37's on my truck in a couple weeks and will have a good write up on 37's for everyone as there is a lot of uncertainty in this area.
Did you ever do a write up on the 37’s?

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Did you ever do a write up on the 37’s?

Tanner Case

Reaction score
Going to give it a shot. My 37x12.50x17 ridge grapplers come in this week. Need my 2.25" RPG collar to come in though. Ill post pictures once its done. Going to swap out my beadlocks for the other OEM raptor wheels. Not a fan of the beadlocks.