Any Input on the Nitto Recon Grappler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about 15k into the second set of KO2's on my '19 raptor and showing very little wear. Rotated at about 6k and getting ready to rotate again. Did have to replace one tire that was out-of-round. Discount Tire took care of that and did get the balance correct after a couple of tries on the Road Force Machine. Can't really complain about the BFGs. Live in the South and don't do much snow, but do drive on wet roads all the time. I'm also like a few others, just don't need an E Rated tire for my driving.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. Any further input or pics available? I believe the KO2 is what, 15 years old? Its time for a new version.
Yep they’ve been unchanged for a while. From what I understand they’re only available in a few OE sizes.

I think they come on GM HD trucks and seems like maybe the new Ranger Raptor. That’s about it.

Who knows when they intend to release more sizes

ViciousRaptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep they’ve been unchanged for a while. From what I understand they’re only available in a few OE sizes.

I think they come on GM HD trucks and seems like maybe the new Ranger Raptor. That’s about it.

Who knows when they intend to release more sizes
Yeah i got a text message last night from a friend about it. Looks like the sidewall is a baby KM3 style. looks good.