Any idea what this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. I know, I am pissed. I mean, it just only started being exposed after a few weeks....
Looks like they put the plastic loom on (which is good, it protects the harness), ran the harness and just pushed it up by the bumper and expected it to be held in place by magic. That's really **** poor work from someone that got paid to do the job for you.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, i recently had the Rigid triple fogs installed. Maybe its from that work that was done?
I wouldn't even take it back to them, remove the skid plate and get some zip ties and attach it properly so its not rubbing anywhere, might even be able to reach down with the hood open. Easy fix, I know you can do it!!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This reminds me of when I had my exhaust installed and the folks did not secure the loom to my o2 sensors and burned an o2 sensor wire on the exhaust. That threw christmas trees on my dash for a week; off and on as it was shorting.