Any good deals on BFG KO2's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a flat and need tires, anyone aware of any good deals?? From what I can see they are all about the same $334/per or so. Of course time is of the essence as I leave for Utah next Friday!

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, I am surprised how cheap KO2's are nowadays. I just bought a set of 37x12.50x17 for my truck and they were cheaper than a lot of the Hankooks, Coopers, etc. by a fair bit.

IconicBronco

Reaction score
Honestly, I am surprised how cheap KO2's are nowadays. I just bought a set of 37x12.50x17 for my truck and they were cheaper than a lot of the Hankooks, Coopers, etc. by a fair bit.
Did you go with C or D Load? I was wanting to try C load but Discount is telling me it’s not a good idea with rating for Gen 1.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've run the c rated KO2's for the past few years on my gen 1. My local ford dealer put the first set on my Raptor and I'm now about through the second set. The KO2's are a soft compound so the mileage one gets out of them isn't that great but overall not a bad tire.

OP
OP
Chzhead

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up grabbing the KO2's....they look fantastic over the original KO's. Best price I could find was $334/tire.

Johnny Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you go with C or D Load? I was wanting to try C load but Discount is telling me it’s not a good idea with rating for Gen 1.
I’m pretty sure my 2013 came from Ford with C’s as OEM equipment.

Just put a new set of 315 KO2 C’s on it a couple of weeks ago and couldn’t be happier with the ride and handling.

flynford

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure my 2013 came from Ford with C’s as OEM equipment.

Just put a new set of 315 KO2 C’s on it a couple of weeks ago and couldn’t be happier with the ride and handling.
They came with Load: D tires but unfortunately BFG don’t make them available other than to Ford. I don’t recall ever seeing them available retail-wise other than E for the OEM Metric sized site. Oddly enough I do see C now.