Any Gen3 owner in SoCal (Newport Beach) with FORSCAN want to help a fellow GEN3 Owner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to see if anyone has a FORSCAN in the SoCal area (Newport to Dana Point area) and wouldn‘t mind helping me load some codes to remove horn honk (neighbors and my baby hate this feature—-me too) and to code some Parking lights to stay on?
Cheers!!!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to see if anyone has a FORSCAN in the SoCal area (Newport to Dana Point area) and wouldn‘t mind helping me load some codes to remove horn honk (neighbors and my baby hate this feature—-me too) and to code some Parking lights to stay on?
Cheers!!!
Here’s a start…

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my Gen3 today and was planning to do some forescan mods this weekend. I’m no pro, but I was able to successfully program my Gen2. Im in San Clemente if you wanted to come by on Saturday or Sunday.

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my Gen3 today and was planning to do some forescan mods this weekend. I’m no pro, but I was able to successfully program my Gen2. Im in San Clemente if you wanted to come by on Saturday or Sunday.
I’m in Ladera Ranch —we’re neighbors—thank you !

leo4x4

Reaction score
Hi,

Cheers!!!
I can help just not in your area. I’m in Burbank

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Newport but don't have my Gen 3 yet but I'd love to help out and see the vehicle and play also if you are interested. I will not be around this weekend, but if you plan on doing it after work one evening I'd love to help. I currently am an Admin and Moderator/Mechanic on the Jeep forum and have a ton of helpful tools also. Keep me in mind. Stoked to be a part of the club.