GEN 2 Any experience with these-Autostop Eliminator For Automatic Start-Stop Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No Clue

Reaction score
I've got one in the Raptor and another in my wife's Edge. Both work great and customer service is awesome.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used Forscan on mine, and made a lot of other changes as well, global windows, double horn honk deleted, lincoln mirors, park lights front as DRL's, w/rear park lights on, double press for panic alarm, numerals above the gauges etc....

RyanM

Reaction score
Bought the switch and installed it when got my 18’ Raptor. Didn’t know about the OBD and forscan option then but that sounds a hell of a lot better. The horn beeping when getting out of car is annoying when running.

I did a little research on FORScan but have a couple questions for you guys. Compatibility with a MacBook Pro and an iPhone? Looks like their website likes Windows and has limited options for Macs and iOS. Can anybody suggest a specific OBD that they've bought and works perfectly?

Their website lists 4-5 options but once I get to Amazon I start seeing reviews that aren't good and also descriptions that would stop at 2017 raptor for example.

Any info is much appreciated.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Bought the switch and installed it when got my 18’ Raptor. Didn’t know about the OBD and forscan option then but that sounds a hell of a lot better. The horn beeping when getting out of car is annoying when running.

I did a little research on FORScan but have a couple questions for you guys. Compatibility with a MacBook Pro and an iPhone? Looks like their website likes Windows and has limited options for Macs and iOS. Can anybody suggest a specific OBD that they've bought and works perfectly?

Their website lists 4-5 options but once I get to Amazon I start seeing reviews that aren't good and also descriptions that would stop at 2017 raptor for example.

There’s a long running forscan discussion here with links to the how to, spreadsheet etc. They recommend a cheap windoze tablet if you don’t have a windows computer available and a comparable bluetooth obd port adapter.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Works better with windows laptop or cheap tablet I got the wired obdII adapter make sure you get one that has a m/s-can and h/s-can switch on it
OHP ELMconfig Forscan OBD2 Adapter with MS-Can & HS-Can Switch for Ford DIY Diagnostics on Windows https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F0GVBWY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah, look for the FORScan Tweak Your Truck thread in GEN2 forums. Links are all on 1st page. For cheap and simple I did a NuVision tablet and the OBDLink MX Bluetooth...but now many are going with the USB wired that is cheaper/simpler.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I turned this function off with Forskin software. This is one of the first things I did after buying the truck.

RyanM

Reaction score
Ugh. I vowed to never buy another PC thirteen years ago. I'll deal with the honking of horn when I leave vehicle. Don't see enough reasons to acquire but definitely a worthy $100 overall investment it sounds like.

Your telling me NOBODY accomplishes this with an iPhone or Macbook? I find that hard to believe in this day.