GEN 2 Any experience with these-Autostop Eliminator For Automatic Start-Stop Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ddpt

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on my 2019. Works. Easy install
Do you have to set the switch each time the vehicle is started or does it remember the setting and keep auto start off?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The easiest and cheapest option is to unplug the trailer light connection beneath the dash (free). If you need the connection, for under $30.00 you can purchase an OBD connector and with a laptop using free software (Forscan) and a free license make a single change to a single line of code, and the ESS system stays off. You can do LOTS of other things with Forscan, and if you change your mind you can reprogram it back.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend doing it with forscan, there are other settings you can change also.
Like horn honk with the keys in your pocket when you get out.
Also it's cheaper

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Do you have to set the switch each time the vehicle is started or does it remember the setting and keep auto start off?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
It Remembers the last selection. Best way to keep factory functionality but have it off. I haven’t turned it back on yet but I can if I get in traffic.