Any experience with bullydog bdx? Warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick408

Reaction score
I’ve seen very little information on anyone with real world experience using this tuner on a raptor. Also does anyone know if this would void warranty?
Only asking because I already have the tuner that I was using on my tundra before I sold it. On that truck worked great and never had any issues

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used an SCT tune on my gen 2 for a couple of weeks before I got my Cobb tuner. SCT and Bullydog are one company now pretty sure they share the same tunes. It worked well definitely gave it a power increase.

OP
OP
N

Nick408

Reaction score
I definitely plan on going Cobb/goose tuned in the future, but I figure if I have this one sitting in the garage might as well use it in the mean time

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve seen very little information on anyone with real world experience using this tuner on a raptor. Also does anyone know if this would void warranty?
Only asking because I already have the tuner that I was using on my tundra before I sold it. On that truck worked great and never had any issues
this is not your tundra.... get a known tuner. Ngauge or cobb and go to a known tune company

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had the Bully Dog on my Dodge Diesel, worked great. Bought one for my Gen 1 6.2 Raptor and it sucked. All kinds of issues. So bad I had to have my computer re-flashed (correct terminology?). Can’t speak for the Gen 2.

Whit3D3viL

Reaction score
First off I’ll say that my Bullydog BDX device has never failed me. No issue in regards of vehicle warranty. However, it’s advised to return to stock anytime you bring it to dealer for anything cuz if they update the “brain” & you are not stock, it can lockout ur tuner and you’ll have to pay for a unlock. Plus the tuner is married to the original vehicle you used the tuner with and there’s a fee to unmarry it.