Any downside to Toyo AT3s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think on some Taco forums people said???

Are you cheating on us, FRF, with the Skinny Jean, ManBun, Latte Sipping Crew???
what the Holy Hell Braaaaaa??

@Big Blue , can you please put him on a FIRST OFFENSE-Secret Probation! All his Forum browsing should be monitored closely!!
Any Subsequent Violations ie: Seen hanging at Bucks with the TRD Lads, will result in a 6 Month DOUBLE TOP SECRET PROBATION!!

Attachments

• No no no no no no no wait wait wait wait meme.mp4
    532.9 KB
OP
OP
B

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m gonna go w/ the Toyo AT3’s the KO2s performed well for me (including wet- altho didn’t get a chance yet to see how they are when 30% or less tread left) but didn’t last long, if the Toyos are only a few lbs heavier & may last longer I’ll be happy. They def look aggressive & I like to be a lil different when I can, I just really didn’t wanna go to a much heavier 35” tire, I like that the Toyos aren’t too much heavier than the KO2s

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m gonna go w/ the Toyo AT3’s the KO2s performed well for me (including wet- altho didn’t get a chance yet to see how they are when 30% or less tread left) but didn’t last long, if the Toyos are only a few lbs heavier & may last longer I’ll be happy. They def look aggressive & I like to be a lil different when I can, I just really didn’t wanna go to a much heavier 35” tire, I like that the Toyos aren’t too much heavier than the KO2s
Good choice, hope you like them! Honestly I did not notice the difference in weight between the two. You could always change the wheels to a lighter setup to offset the difference if that was in the budget as well.