Any discounts on '12 ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shoulda offered $100 ........

He actually might have taken me up on the offer...they can't get rid of the Tuscany Packages...Plus it doesn't fit in the garage...

No power at all...I don't think it could pull a sick ***** of the toilet!

But it looks pretty cool...

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He actually might have taken me up on the offer...they can't get rid of the Tuscany Packages...Plus it doesn't fit in the garage...

No power at all...I don't think it could pull a sick ***** of the toilet!

But it looks pretty cool...

I'd like to take the rear emblem off if it's anything like that front all black one..........

Back to Sheehy - they just called me ref their '13 Silver that came in ( I guess the trucks are starting to flow in around her), but I'm not buying at sticker so.........
Ted Britt just got in 3 Screws last night too........but they're all Black -- Damnit!!!!

Last edited:

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to take the rear emblem off if it's anything like that front all black one..........

Back to Sheehy - they just called me ref their '13 Silver that came in ( I guess the trucks are starting to flow in around her), but I'm not buying at sticker so.........
Ted Britt just got in 3 Screws last night too........but they're all Black -- Damnit!!!!

Is Sheehy giving you any deal on the silver Screw?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is Sheehy giving you any deal on the silver Screw?

No----F them too. The exact quote from their email.........

"I would like to sell you a truck. I can't sell you a Raptor at invoice, regardless of how many are out there. No dealer is going to sell a Raptor at invoice. I can move off the sticker some........ We have the truck you want, its just a matter of getting the numbers agreed to "

I don't like pushy salespersons that think I live under a rock.

Yeah, Ted Britt got 3? They can't all be 2013...

Good luck....

Yup -- all 3 are '13s. But I'm still waiting on my Silver :suicide:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I think it is great they have 3 2013 raptors, no much color selection...though...

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Sheehy of Springfield VA today and apperantly the black Screw they had is sold. I emailed Ted Britt and no one had a clue if they had Raptors or not so the sales guy said that I should just come in and order one. The saga continues..

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Sheehy of Springfield VA today and apperantly the black Screw they had is sold. I emailed Ted Britt and no one had a clue if they had Raptors or not so the sales guy said that I should just come in and order one. The saga continues..

Ted Britt has 3 at their Fairfax Store.......all black Screws - just got them in last Friday