Any discounts on '12 ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sheehy Ford in Richmond. For some reason Sheehy lists all their Raptor's from all the Sheehy Ford dealerships within VA. So, if you happen to be looking at Sheehy Ford in Springfield VA and it says they have a 2013 Raptor in stock, the truck may actually be at some other Sheehy dealership. I was going to go look at one of the black 2013's listed in stock until Angela from the Warrenton dealership told me the truck was in Richmond. Too far for me.

Vince Sheehy owns numerous dealerships, obviously, they will ship the vehicle, like CarMax, for free to a closer Sheehy Dealer.

If you want I will take a look at the truck for you?

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vince Sheehy owns numerous dealerships, obviously, they will ship the vehicle, like CarMax, for free to a closer Sheehy Dealer.

If you want I will take a look at the truck for you?

That is incredibly nice of you to offer that, thank you, but I'll just wait until one of them show up around here. Now if it was the Race Red...haha.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one in stock is at the Richmond store. The other two are still ordered are being delivered. Honestly I don't know if they would sell me any of these Raptors at invoice. I would like to think they would but I'm kinda partial to race red and the 13's they have are black and one silver. Are you waiting on a 13?

Waiting on a '13 -- test drove one of their '12s in Warrenton at the beginning of Sept since I've never driven one before (although I ordered one at invoice from another dealer 5 weeks prior!) They called me the other day telling me " blah blah blah, ya know its supply and demand - we don't deal on these, unless you want a regular F-150". Well thanks but thats why they have those 12's still sitting on the lots for months. Yes they'll eventually sell but not with my $. I hope you find a good deal, I just really hate talking to some of these guys most of the time, especially when they know absolutely nothing about the truck.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting on a '13 -- test drove one of their '12s in Warrenton at the beginning of Sept since I've never driven one before (although I ordered one at invoice from another dealer 5 weeks prior!) They called me the other day telling me " blah blah blah, ya know its supply and demand - we don't deal on these, unless you want a regular F-150". Well thanks but thats why they have those 12's still sitting on the lots for months. Yes they'll eventually sell but not with my $. I hope you find a good deal, I just really hate talking to some of these guys most of the time, especially when they know absolutely nothing about the truck.

You are so right, most of the sales folks don't have a clue about the Raptor, but I guess they can't know everything about all the vehicles they sell...

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to a used lot that had a raptor a few weeks ago just to check one out in person before I ordered my own. The salesman put the keys in my hand and told me to go take it up the road so I did. Nice truck and perfectly 100% bone stock. When I got back he tried to tell me that it cost $74k new and they weren't going a penny less than $46,900 on this 2011 Scab Molten Orange with 28k miles. I checked out the VIN and looked it up on the website.. $47k MSRP and the bed liner the guy said was Linex was a factory spray-in. *******.

:lol2:

rlzraptor

Reaction score
raptor dealer

Im a sales guy from portland Oregon<if you need a deal around me i got a guy on this forum a 2013 for 1000 over invoice on 9-15 and is scheduled to arrive 6 weeks after on 10-29. i Actually know about the truck.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw a 2012 show up on the dealers lot today...parked next to an F150 Black Ops... The Black Ops looks cool, MSRP is &64K

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 52

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a 2012 show up on the dealers lot today...parked next to an F150 Black Ops... The Black Ops looks cool, MSRP is &64K

Looks like chevy's southern comfort black widow silverado. They take a factory Z-71 and put 10k worth of crap on it to make it look cool. I drove one a couple months back and it looked sweet as hell but was kinda worthless. With the 6 inch lift and huge wheels and tires the 5.3L was maxed out. Plus they didn't beef up the suspensions or 4wheel drive so I would be afraid to take it offroad.
But it was cool looking.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like chevy's southern comfort black widow silverado. They take a factory Z-71 and put 10k worth of crap on it to make it look cool. I drove one a couple months back and it looked sweet as hell but was kinda worthless. With the 6 inch lift and huge wheels and tires the 5.3L was maxed out. Plus they didn't beef up the suspensions or 4wheel drive so I would be afraid to take it offroad.
But it was cool looking.

I drove one similar, and agree it was underpowered...The trucks falls under the Tuscany Package...The dealer told me to basically make an offer, they want to get them off the lot...Nah i like my Raptor...