Any discounts on '12 ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgirdner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya i've known him for a long time. I also own an advertising company and do advertising for the dealership. Sometimes dealers will sell vehicles with no profit just to hit bonuses and move another unit. The more units they move the better selection of vehicles they get from the factory. I am sure he didn't make very much on my deal :party28:

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great deal. I've been trying to score invoice on a leftover 12' here in Northeren VA for a couple of months now and no one would bite. Now the 13' is here and a Ford dealership in Warrenton will let me build for invoice, go figure.

They'll let you buy(??) or build the '12 or the '13 for invoice??

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of the dealers with 2012's still on the lot will sell at invoice. The dealer in Warrenton will allow me to build a 2013 Raptor at invoice because they don't have any 2013's yet.

Very nice...............They've got 4 '13s listed on their site w/VINs (3 in stock, 1 on order)....will they let you pick from them?

Last edited:

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice...............They've got 4 '13s listed on their site w/VINs (3 in stock, 1 on order)....will they let you pick from them?

The one in stock is at the Richmond store. The other two are still ordered are being delivered. Honestly I don't know if they would sell me any of these Raptors at invoice. I would like to think they would but I'm kinda partial to race red and the 13's they have are black and one silver. Are you waiting on a 13?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one in stock is at the Richmond store. The other two are still ordered are being delivered. Honestly I don't know if they would sell me any of these Raptors at invoice. I would like to think they would but I'm kinda partial to race red and the 13's they have are black and one silver. Are you waiting on a 13?

Which dealer in Richmond? Richmond Ford?

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which dealer in Richmond? Richmond Ford?

Sheehy Ford in Richmond. For some reason Sheehy lists all their Raptor's from all the Sheehy Ford dealerships within VA. So, if you happen to be looking at Sheehy Ford in Springfield VA and it says they have a 2013 Raptor in stock, the truck may actually be at some other Sheehy dealership. I was going to go look at one of the black 2013's listed in stock until Angela from the Warrenton dealership told me the truck was in Richmond. Too far for me.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get them now, in a few months or less they will find out this is the last year until 2016 and nobody is going to sell below msrp. 12s or 13s.