Any discounts on '12 ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys getting any discounts on the 2012's?

Ive seen pics of the 2013... and I like the interior then the 2012.. but I dont think I can wait..

Do we have anyone here that works at the dealer?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford does not discount the Raptor. So no factory incentives. Any deals are between you and the dealer.

Are you guys getting any discounts on the 2012's?

Ive seen pics of the 2013... and I like the interior then the 2012.. but I dont think I can wait..

Do we have anyone here that works at the dealer?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no discounts on raptors period........ however you can find a dealer that will sell close to invoice. i got mine for $260 over invoice when i ordered. i know other people here got it for invoice flat

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately im in ca. but there are people on here in your area, hopefully they can help you out finding a dealer who will give you a good price

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last Friday I passed ken grody ford up in del mar north of San Diego. He's the guy that tacks $15k onto his raptors and wont deal. He had 3 black screws sitting along the interstate. Figure he will have to come down eventually when 13s start to show.