Any deals on Baja S2’s and Evil Manufacturing Third Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoopn44

Reaction score
Got it!
I have a couple of clarifying questions.
1. Is the S2 sport spot light good for the cargo light in the middle?

2. I’m also considering doing the S2 Sport Spot Ambers for the outside lights. Is there a big difference between S2 Sport Spot and Driving/Combo Amber for the outside lights?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd say go with a Work/Scene in the center. It'll provide more flood coverage up close. A spot is designed for range, not up close. I run an S2 Sport work/scene on my own truck.

Personal choice on the ambers. Spots will go further down the road, whereas driving/combo gives you a spot AND wide cornering, so that seems to be the most popular option.

Hoopn44

Reaction score
Thank you! You will have the S2 Sport Work/Scene and S2 Sport Driving/Combo Amber in stock soon?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a TON of Baja Designs in stock at all times. So inventory on the Baja is never an issue.

What we're currently waiting for is our inventory to arrive from GJ Motorsports on the housings however. It's best to get your order in for one to guarantee a place in line. As these usually sell out by the time inventory arrives. If you get your order in now it should secure you one of the incoming housings. Otherwise it's about a 2-4 week lead time currently if the housing has to be built. That's why we try and keep stock rolling in continuously, so that we can ship them out right away.

Hoopn44

Reaction score
Ok, so you know where I can get the cap for the NMO antenna when I’m not using it?